Welcome to Raytown High School
Raytown High School's first graduating class was the class of 1907, composed of 12 graduates who had come from many rural school districts which had consolidated to become the Raytown C-2 School district in 1903. The school has expanded and been remodeled several times throughout the years. During the 1954-1955 school year, the school was so crowded that classes were held under the stadium, at the nearby bus barn, and in the cafeteria. Today, Raytown High School is known for outstanding academics and extracurricular programs.